One netizen compiled an inventory of K-Pop boy teams and the fluctuations in their popularity. The list unearths which teams have risen, declined, or remained protected in their popularity over the years. The blog post is titled, "Indisputable: Rising vs. Declining idols" and despite the fact that this poster isn"t a qualified whatsoever and is just expressing a personal opinion primarily founded completely thoroughly most positive on what s/he thinks, it has created a heated debate online. at the same time as many netizens agreed with the post there were an an identical amount of netizens who took offense and disputed the "indisputable." Declining
Under "Declining," the netizen ranked the teams as such:
1. Teen Top--No joke, they have were given continued declining in popularity.
2. B1A4--They peaked with "Baby very sensible Night," Tried to Walk," What"s Happening?" and started falling afterwards. No longer sure why because "Sweet Girl" used to be alright...it"s sensible that they have were given a forged fan base.
3. 2PM--"My House" grow to be a flop. The song was once if fact learn bright though.
4. Huge Junior--They"re still popular yet compared to before their popularity has declined tremendously.
5. Boyfriend--I"m list them because I just regarded as them. when you're taking into account it, didn"t they get a lot of attention when they first debuted? Rising
Under "Rising," the ranking went:
1. Seventeen--They rose.
2. BTS--They have a strong fan base no longer most efficient locally yet also abroad. They have grow to be noticeably large suddenly.
3. BTOB--They seemed like they're going to or would possibly now not upward push yet after Sungjae"s drama "School," they blew up and because their song "It"s Okay" was once good, they are gradually expanding their horizon.
4. GOT7--They seem to have a truly extensive quantity of fans. Groups who are still going solid
Under "Groups who are still going strong," the netizen named the ones five idol groups:
1. Huge Bang
5. Infinite The netizen gave the extra reasoning behind his/her opinion, writing, "Weren"t SHINee"s "Married to the Music" and "View" alright? They weren"t hits like "Why So Serious," Dream Girl," or "Sherlock" and the songs do now not look like very K-Pop-ish, yet bearing in mind the reception, they seem great enough. B2ST and INFINITE are starting to turn symptoms of decline yet they"ve remained strong for several years and it"s a little unfair to put them under "Declining," just because of the a couple songs that didn"t do as well their beyond songs. BTOB was once rising reasonably yet they look like faltering a little now... yet their popularity is often rising so I put them under "Rising." BTS won such such a lot of enthusiasts so suddenly. Their quantity of global enthusiasts is just about at the same point of EXO"s foreign enthusiasts yet now they have were given many of domestic fans, too. I"m now not an professional or a fan; just a muggle who"s pronouncing how it is." Some of the netizen comments went, "Only one member in BTOB have turned into big. There are masses of muggles who don"t even know Sungjae is a a section of BTOB," "After ten years, SHINee could also be regarded as the maximum productive group...album quality, personality, vocals, trendiness, they"re magnificent in all aspects," "I don"t know about BTOB..I don"t think they"ll rise," and "I laughed when I read that Seventeen is rising. While you ask random other people at the street, you consider you studied they"ll know Seventeen? The bar too low those days. It"s now not vital to be big among enthusiasts nor is it meaningful to gain more fans." What do you set self trust in this list? Do you agree or disagree?
Tweet Get the maximum simple of AKP for your inbox