March 26, 2015
Pann: A celebrity who is protesting alone at Konkuk University
Konkuk University is planning on getting rid of film major program due to its low employment rate. Go Kyung Pyo is protesting alone to prevent it.
1. [+147, -3] Go Kyung Pyo's Instagram shows how good is mentality is ㅠㅠ I'm cheering for him
2. [+105, -3] Ah I feel bad. I hope it turns out well
3. [+95, -3] Konkuk University better keep their film program
4. [+28, -1] The hoobaes must be so touched... They should go and protest with the sunbae
5. [+22, -0] Konkuk University needs to keep the film program ㅋㅋ My university also said they'll make changes to the programs and it caused a roar. Why do universities take the money and make changes without the students confirming?
6. [+20, -0] As a student of arts university, and because Konkuk Uni is near my school, it feels like my situation. Employment rate is important, I admit. But arts students like me are pursuing art because we're passionate about art and we have the pride, no matter the employment rate. I might sound ridiculous but if I wanted to be employed, then I would've studied engineering or other majors. No one majors in art to earn money. If this country gets rid of art programs, then what are we supposed to do? I spent a long time to get into this university to study arts and now they're trying to get rid of this. Doesn't make sense
7. [+19, -0] He did it yesterday, too ㅠㅠ
8. [+17, -0] Ex-member of Nine Muses Park Eun Ji is also a student of Konkuk Uni film major and she's protesting, too... Let's help them out!
9. [+16, -0] It proves that universities are just expensive academies instead of an actual learning system